Sunday, March 04, 2012

March Goals


Rather than yearly resolutions (that are more like suggestions, really) I like the idea of just giving myself a FOCUS each month.  I have a lot of habitual goals this month- 1 daily, 2 weekly, and 2 month-long- but I like the variety and I'm really hoping that cultivating a few good habits will affect the rest of my year. Not all of my goals will be meant to set up habits.

February was 'False Lash February' for me. I only wore them a couple times, but there were lovely and glamorous. The only problem for me is that by the end of the day they were a little droopy or unstuck~ I'll have to make sure I check them more often when I wear them again.

It's late now, and if I'm to get #4 up and running, I'd better sign out. But here's looking at a productive (and fun!) March.

No comments: